ERTS has extensive experience in providing waste management services for transportation, warehousing facilities, oil and gas industry, and manufacturing facilities. ERTS has provided our clients with significant cost savings while ensuring their liability minimization. ERTS will ensure that your company is kept in compliance and reduce your liability. ERTS will find the best waste management technology for your waste at the lowest cost possible.
- Our ERTS Alert system will provide you with continuous updates needed to determine the disposition status of your waste streams at all your locations.
- Your point of contact with ERTS is a Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM) with extensive experience in hazardous waste management projects to ensure these services are done efficiently and streamlined.
- ERTS will determine if your waste can be repurposed or recycled to assist you with your sustainability goals and eliminating the cost of disposal. ERTS will also look at chemical processes to eliminate need for waste disposal or reduce waste from a hazard class to a non-hazard.
- Your one point of contact at ERTS will provide project management and technical oversight to ensure each and every waste disposal project is coordinated efficiently and consistently with quality, reliability and timeliness of completion.
- Your ERTS one point of contact will work directly with Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (TSDF) in order to provide you with the most cost effective prices for waste disposal & transportation.
- ERTS does not charge for the time spent to obtain cost estimates from disposal facilities in order to provide you with the most cost effective quotation available
- ERTS will always strive to meet or exceed your expectations.
Please contact us for
more information on our waste disposal management or if you have waste
in need of removal and are looking for the most cost effective solution.